Welcome to The Hypnotherapy Centre
Hypnosis has existed for as long as there have been human beings. This is because the hypnotic state is completely natural; something that can be achieved by everyone and the help of The Hypnotherapy Centre and Robert McLaughlin we can help with a variety of therapies. But here are some facts you probably did not know:
- You stay completely awake during hypnosis.Contrary to popular belief, hypnosis is a natural state of mind. It’s not a form of sleep. You’ll be able to hear, comprehend and later remember, unless you have a request to a suggestion to forget something.
- Hypnosis can be used as an anaesthetic.Hypnosis can be used for pain management. This can be done by removing the emotional experience of pain whilst still allowing the sensory sensation. This has been used for years and a lot of woman use it for childbirth.
- Stage hypnosis and clinical hypnosis are completely different.
- Hypnosis has a wide range of applications.These include getting over fears and phobias, weight loss, negative memories, insomnia, and quitting smoking. Check out our Services
- Your brain works differently while in a hypnotised state.Hypnosis allows the brain to bypass the conscious part of the mind. It ‘turns off’ the desire to ask questions or take note of surroundings. Instead, the brain gains hyperawareness, a state of being in control of your surroundings without consciously thinking about it.
- Hypnosis feels different to different people.Some people feel light as a cloud while others feel as if floating on a boat on the river or sea
- You can hypnotise yourself,there are many examples of this.
Now Taking New Patients, Please ring for an appointment
At Present Rab is looking for volunteers, this service will be free and the only requirement is to give feedback of the overall experience.
Click here to send me an email of interest
THIS HAS BEEN CLOSED WITH ENOUGH PEOPLE AT PRESENT
Would you like to see other therapists?
Appointments available in:
- Indian Head Massage
- Homeopathic Medicines
- Chakra Healing
Contact me to forward your information to Therapy Professionals working with me
Meet Robert McLaughlin
Known as: Rab McLaughlin
Now taking new appointments, appointments can be via Skype or Teams. visits can be arranged with full PPE